A tribute to native Indians the original owners of this land. A well crafted pocket knife with image of a native Indian chief looking towards the horizon. The knife mechanism is spring assisted opening which is a fast action opening of the blade and locking in place. The knife is 8 inch overall in open length. Blade is made of stonewashed acid etched material and 3.25 inch in length. Handle is made of stonewashed aluminum material with embossed printing of Native Indian Image.
- Spring assisted folding pocket knife
- 8 inch overall open length
- 3.25 inch 3cr13 steel blade
- Stonewashed acid etched blade
- 4.5 inch stonewashed aluminum handle
- Embossed printing