Royal Hunter Eagle Head Knife. Our Royal Hunter Eagle Head Knife looks like it could be a hunting knife carried on the belt of one of the royals of Europe while out on the hunt in the king’s forest. The metal alloy and brown TPU handle is beautifully crafted into the head of an eagle and features groove to assure a comfortable grip. The fixed blade has a 7 3/8” stainless steel blade that slides perfectly into its ornately designed metal alloy and TPU sheath. This fixed blade is an heirloom piece you must have for your collection! It makes a handsome display piece for your home, office, cabin or lodge.
- Eagle collectors dagger with scabbard
- Ornate engravings decorate the hilt and scabbard
- Detailed cast of a falcon head forms the pommel
- Blade crafted from stainless steel
- Etched blade design
- Handle and scabbard made of zinc alloy metal with plastic insert.
- Overall Length: 13 3/4 Inches
- Blade Length: 7 3/8 Inches
- Handle Length: 6 Inches