This is the second generation of the Templar Sword. This sword is shorter than its predecessor and includes a scabbard. The sword also has incredible attention to detail of the symbols, seals and artistry of the Knights sword.Features
- Blade: The blade of the sword is 440 stainless steel. The sword also features a traditional fuller along the middle of the blade.
- Scabbard: The scabbard of the sword is wooden with a black finish. The drag of the scabbard is steel with intricate patterns and a Templar Cross. The scabbard throat is also steel with scroll work on each side.
- Guard: The guard of the sword is quillion style and built solid. In the middle of the cross bar is a golden medallion of two knights on horse back, the seal of the Templar Knights. Another alternate seal is on the right hand side of the guard on a shield. On the left hand side is the Cross of Loraine behind a shield. Detailed scroll work with griffins is found along the rest of the guard.
- Handle: The handle of the sword is steel with two gold medallions. The first medallion is a picture of a monk with his mouth sealed, a symbol of the secrecy of the order. The second medallion is another cross of Lorain; the holy equal sided cross awarded to the order by the King of Jerusalem. The pommel of the handle is solid steel with a cut out of the cross in gold.
- Overall Length: 39" (with sheath), 35 " (overall length of the sword without sheath)
- Blade Length: 26.5"
- Scabbard Length: 30.5"
- Blade Steel: Stainless Steel with Mirror finish
- Handle Length: 6.75"
- Blade Width : 1.5"